The easy and reliable 3D printer
Premium parts and materials only
Ultimaker 2 is made from premium parts and materials. We’ve added a heated bed, which smoothens the prints, allows for ABS printing and prevents warping.
Suitable in any interior
With its nice design the Ultimaker 2 is suitable in any working or living interior. Don’t be fooled by its looks only though, it has amazing specifications as well.
World class specs.
Incredible speed & accuracy
Highest speed & accuracy possible on any desktop 3D printer. Ultimaker 2 is unmatched with its print speed of up to 300mm/s and 0.02mm layer resolution.
Biggest build ratio.
Small footprint, large build volume
Industry leading print-to-size ratio. Ultimaker 2 has the smallest footprint and highest build volume among desktop 3D printers.
Low cost material.
Open filament system
The material you use to print is very low cost. Unlike our competitors we have an open filament system, which allows you to choose and swap out any filament type.
357 x 342 x 388 mm
230 x 225 x 205 mm
30 - 300 mm/s
up to 20 micron (0.02mm)
- Layer resolution: up to 20 micron
- Build volume: 23 x 22.5 x 20.5 cm
- Position precision X Y Z: 12.5 / 12.5 / 5 micron
- Print speed: 30 mm/s - 300 mm/s
- Travel speed: 30 mm/s - 350 mm/s
- Recommended filament diameter: 2.85 mm
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4 mm
- Stand-alone SD-card printing
- WiFi printing ready (future upgradeable)
- Software: Cura - Official Ultimaker
- Print technology: Fused filament fabrication (FFF)
- Frame dimension X Y Z: 35.7 / 34.2 / 38.8 cm (no filament)
- Frame dimension X Y Z: 49.2 / 34.2 / 55.8 cm (with filament)
- Operation nozzle temperature: 180° - 260° C
- Operation heated bed temperature: 50° - 100° C
- Ambient operation temperature: 15° - 32° C
- Storage temperature: 0° - 32° C
- AC input: 100 - 240 V / ~4 AMPS / 50 - 60 HZ / 221 watt max.
- Power requirements: 24 V DC @ 9.2 AMPS
- Usage cost: ~ €0.05 / cm3 (material and power)