Ultimaker 2+ Connect
Start 3D printing the Ultimaker way
The physical space inside the Ultimaker 2+ Connect that can be used for single extrusion 3D printing.
223 x 220 x 205 mm (8.7 x 8.6 x 8 inches)
The XYZ 3D printer dimensions, including the spool holder and Bowden tubes.
342 x 460 x 580 mm (13.5 x 18.1 x 22.8 in)
This is the process of depositing layers of filament, one on top of the other, to build up shapes and models. It is a form of additive manufacturing technology and the process used by all Ultimaker 3D printers.
Fused filament fabrication (FFF)
The filament diameter that achieves optimal results on Ultimaker 3D printers.
The net weight of the 3D printer.
10.3 kg (22.7 lbs)
Required power input.
100 - 240 VAC, 50 - 60 Hz
The peak power output that the printer can reach – usually when the heated bed and hot ends are heating up.
Explore the tech behind the Ultimaker 2+ Connect with one of the R&D Engineers who created it. You will learn:
• Every hardware feature and its performance benefits
• How the printer's connectivity enables a more seamless workflow
• The thinking behind key design decisions
• And lots more!
The Ultimaker 2+ Connect gives you access to the entire Ultimaker ecosystem, including:
• Ultimaker Essentials (unending enterprise software subscription)
• Ultimaker Cura (full settings and monitoring compatibility)
• Ultimaker Digital Factory (remote printing and management)
• Ultimaker 3D Printing Academy (e-learning modules)
• A global network of service partners (setup and training)